[~CG~] Cool Gamers | Forum | Server : 188.165.197.212

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at ~CG~ Cool Gamers Forum

Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

2 posters

[TEST]Join Request [ColouR(BlaaasT)] ;D

ColouR

[TEST]Join Request [ColouR(BlaaasT)] ;D Empty [TEST]Join Request [ColouR(BlaaasT)] ;D

Post  ColouR Mon 4 Apr - 2:55

Pseudo / Nickname : ColouR (known before as BlaaasT ;D)
    Name / Prénom : Ignacio
    Account / Compte: colour
    Date of birthday : 26/01/1994
    Country / Pays : Chile
    Languages / langues : Spanish(native), English(advanced)
    MSN : Private Smile
    Favourite maps / Maps préférées : Vortex's maps (they are awesome)
    Close friends from server: amm i would say none but i would be glad to meet some Smile

How did you know ~CG~ Team ? / Comment as tu connu la Team ~CG~ ? : i knew of this server because of my brother, he used to play here.

How long have you play MTA and where ? / Depuis combien de temps joues tu à MTA et sur quel serveur ? : i have played MTA for almost 1 year or so and i have played on EPG server, AG , and also used to play on KoG server where i was a mod when i was known as BlaaasT Smile

Anything else? / Autre chose ?: amm i suppose that there will be a test period before entering the team (if not nevermind) but if there is i tell you for advanced that the upcoming week i wont be able to play much cuz i have 10 exams at school (omg i will die u.u) and i think that would be all ohh and also i read that the join us is closed but yasturday Fatalterror told me to post this here Smile ...
    ~CG~FatalTerror

[TEST]Join Request [ColouR(BlaaasT)] ;D Empty Re: [TEST]Join Request [ColouR(BlaaasT)] ;D

Post  ~CG~FatalTerror Mon 4 Apr - 3:44

Welcome,

You are in test for 2 days, you can put ~CG*~ Test tag.

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 14:45