[~CG~] Cool Gamers | Forum | Server : 188.165.197.212

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at ~CG~ Cool Gamers Forum

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

2 posters

[TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application

Popcorn

[TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application Empty [TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application

Post  Popcorn Thu 24 Mar - 19:46

Pseudo / Nickname : Popcorn
    Name / Prénom : Bajram
    Account / Compte: Popcorn
    Date of birthday : I was born 19950220, ( 16 years old )
    Country / Pays : Sweden
    Languages / langues : Currently speaking, English, Swedish, and some german.
    MSN : (if u want) Bajram_Killer@Hotmail.Com
    Favourite maps / Maps préférées : Tete - Vol N/A, all tete maps.
    Close friends from server: I had one friend that used to play here before with him, but he isn't here anymore. But i think i'm netrual/friends with everyone.

How did you know ~CG~ Team ? / Comment as tu connu la Team ~CG~ ?
    I've been playing here before, and i just started again, my friend tipped me about the server.

How long have you play MTA and where ? / Depuis combien de temps joues tu à MTA et sur quel serveur ? I've been playing alot on SKC ( So Faking Cool ), and i've been playing there for like .. 7 months. And i've been playing MTA for about 1-1.5 years.

Anything else? / Autre chose ? Yes there is. I'd like to say what i can bring you as a member/moderator. I can bring you an active and positive member/moderator. I will always be helpful and fair to everyone. I would never disrespect anyone, doesn't matter if it's members or players, i will not disrespect.
    ~CG~BlackStorm

[TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application Empty Re: [TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application

Post  ~CG~BlackStorm Sun 3 Apr - 18:39

Congratulation ! i saw you are very very serious ! you are now in test period you can put the tag ~CG*~ cheers
    Popcorn

[TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application Empty Re: [TEST] [Popcorn] - Moderator/Joining application

Post  Popcorn Thu 7 Apr - 14:37

~CG~BlackStorm wrote:Congratulation ! i saw you are very very serious ! you are now in test period you can put the tag ~CG*~ cheers
    Thank you mate. Just so you know, i haven't been online for a few days because of vacation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 13:28